[openstack-dev] [metrics] Re: [nova][all] Tracking bug and patch statuses

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Jun 19 17:39:45 UTC 2014

Looks like something we can add to Activity reports, if you think it's
useful.

At the moment there are fairly simple charts for bugs but querying the
database to find stale bugs and their reviews shouldn't be too hard.

If I understand correctly, you're querying LP to get the bugs in status:
('New', 'Confirmed', 'Triaged', 'In Progress'), get the reviews related
to those bugs and the status of the review, print the list sorted by bug
importance. Is that it?

/stef

http://activity.openstack.org/data/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8388775
http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/its.html