[openstack-dev] [oslo] Paris mid-cycle sprint

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 12:16:04 UTC 2014

Hey

I had been thinking of going to the Paris sprint:

  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/ParisJuno2014

But it only just occurred to me that we could have enough Oslo
contributors in Europe to make it worthwhile for us to use the
opportunity to get some Oslo stuff done together.

For example, Victor (Stinner), Mehdi, Flavio, Victor (Sergeyev), Roman,
or others ...  perhaps some or all of you would be up for it? Julien
will be there too, but will want to focus on Ceilometer I assume.

I'll add myself to the wiki ... feel free to do so too.

Thanks,
Mark.