[openstack-dev] [DevStack] fails in lxc running ubuntu trusty amd64

Jérôme Gallard gallard.jerome at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:55:10 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

We worked with Devstack and LXC and got the same issue (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/devstack/+spec/lxc-computes ).

The issue seems to be linked with namespace:
https://www.mail-archive.com/openstack-infra@lists.openstack.org/msg00839.html
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxc/+bug/1226855

Hope it helps,
Jérôme