[openstack-dev] [Congress] Use Cases

Tim Hinrichs thinrichs at vmware.com
Wed Jun 18 16:21:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We’ve been working on developing a list of use cases for Congress, which we’ve also started voting on so as to prioritize our efforts.  Please feel free take a look, leave feedback, add to the list, vote, whatever.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ExDmT06vDZjzOPePYBqojMRfXodvsk0R8nRkX-zrkSw/edit

If you add a use case, please use the one called “Public/private networks with group membership” as a guide.  The policy doesn’t need to be written in the policy language syntax, but it needs to be precise enough for us to figure out if it can be written in that language.

For those of you who have already contributed use cases, could you take a look at “Public/private networks with group membership” to see what info I believe we need for each use case?  And then if your use case is missing something, could you add it (or leave a note explaining why the info is unnecessary/unknown)?

Thanks,
Tim