[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Swift][third-party] Most Third Party CI's failing

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Wed Jun 18 13:48:52 UTC 2014

Hi Luke,

That kind of message usually shows up in unit tests job when there is some
syntax error or circular import. But I think that it's not your case.
Usually you see an "import error" message towards the end of the "garbage".

If you can point me to a failing log of your CI I can have a look at it and
see if I can help you.

Salvatore