[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Quick Survey: Horizon Mid-Cycle Meetup

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Wed Jun 18 08:55:59 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

there were few discussions about meeting during the cycle and discuss
ongoing issues, progress and next steps of bigger topics.

As long as it is pretty late announcement, I don't think (and I guess we
agreed) that it doesn't worth to organize a special event just for
Horizon. So it was suggested that we join the mid-cycle Sprint in Paris
(July 2-4).

My quick questions are:
* Who would be interested (and able) to get to the meeting?
* What topics do we want to discuss?

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-juno-meetup

Please fill in information as soon as possible, preferable by the end of
this week (Friday), so that people can start with travel arrangements if
we have reasonable amount of participants.

Cheers
-- Jarda