[openstack-dev] New Contributor Agreement is not working?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Jun 17 17:55:35 UTC 2014

On 06/17/2014 10:45 AM, "Sami J. Mäkinen" wrote:
> Yay. I really just had to become a new OpenStack Foundation Member.
> The error message I got is just not too informative, I could not
> help thinking there is something really broken.

Right, unfortunately the error message from gerrit cannot be changed...
but we know of the problem and think that it will go away once we
deprecate Launchpad OpenID and move authentication to the OpenStack
OpenID provider. A lot of this complexity will go away once we have only
one ID across all our domains.

BTW, we'll discuss the steps and timeline to deprecate Launchpad ID
during today's #infra meeting.

Cheers,
stef