[openstack-dev] New Contributor Agreement is not working?

"Sami J. Mäkinen" sjm+osdevel at hard.ware.fi
Tue Jun 17 17:45:46 UTC 2014

On 17/06/14 17:40, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> Hi Sami,
>
> sorry for this. I suspect there is something going on with gerrit which
> throws the inappropriate error message (more below).

Yay. I really just had to become a new OpenStack Foundation Member.
The error message I got is just not too informative, I could not
help thinking there is something really broken.

To summarize: missing membership of OpenStack Foundation
was my only problem here, it seems. Thanks and sorry for the trouble. :)

-sjm