[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [3rd Party] Log retention with 3rd party testing

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Jun 17 15:43:47 UTC 2014

[trimming reply-to to OpenStack Development since I don't think that
infra is the right venue to discuss this]

On 06/13/2014 10:08 AM, trinath.somanchi at freescale.com wrote:
> I have two scenarios to deal with.
>
> [1] A change takes two months or more to get merged into the master
> branch.
>
> Here, if CI’s, delete the logs of the last month, the owner/reviewer
> may not be able to check the old logs.

I think Trinath raises an important point, since merging may take well
more than 1 month. Is he the only one having this issue?

> [2] A change is good and merged into the master branch.
>
> Here, if in future this change creates a BUG, a research on the CI
> logs might be a helpful to resolve this.

I'm less interested about this, honestly, compared to issue #1 you raise
before.

/stef