[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Heat] Reminder: Mid-cycle Meetup - Attendance Confirmation

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 09:26:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to remind you to sign up for mid-cycle meetup which is
happening July 21-25 in Raleigh:

* https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-midcycle-meetup

We need number of participants as soon as possible so that we can ask
for group discount at the hotel. Also if we don't get rooms in one of
these two hotels (see etherpad) the experience of accommodation is
rapidly decreasing. Therefor I would like to ask everybody, if you can
confirm your attendance as soon as possible.

If you have any related question just let me know, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Raleigh
-- Jarda