[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - Location for common third-party libs?

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:23:45 UTC 2014

Hi Ihar,

What is the reason to breakup neutron into so many packages? A quick disk
usage stat shows the plugins directory is currently 3.4M.
Is that considered to be too much space for a package, or was it for
another reason?

Thanks,
Kevin Benton

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com>