[openstack-dev] [nova][qa] Do all turbo-hipster jobs fail in stable/havana?

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at rackspace.com
Tue Jun 17 04:58:03 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Very sorry for the mishap. I manually enqueued our zuul to run tests on
changes that turbo-hipster had recently missed and did not pay attention
to the branch they were for.

Turbo-Hipster doesn't run tests on stable or non-master branches so it
should have never attempted to. Because I enqueued the changes manually
it accidentally attempted to run them and didn't know how to handle it
correctly.

I have removed the negative votes. Please let me know if I have missed any.

Sorry again for the trouble.

Cheers,
Josh

On 6/17/14 11:44 AM, wu jiang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is turbo-hipster OK for stable/havana?
>
> I found all turbo-hipster jobs after 06/09 failed in stable/havana [1].
> And the 'recheck migrations' command didn't trigger the re-examination
> of turbo-hipster, but Jenkins recheck work..
>
> Thanks.
>
> WingWJ

> [1]
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/havana,n,z