[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - Location for common third-party libs?

Shiv Haris sharis at Brocade.com
Tue Jun 17 04:43:07 UTC 2014

Right Armando.

Brocade’s mech driver problem is due to NETCONF templates - would also prefer to see a common area for such templates – not just common code.

Sort of like:

common/brocade/templates
common/bigswitch/*

-Shiv
From: "Armando M." <armamig at gmail.com<mailto:armamig at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] - Location for common third-party libs?

I believe the Brocade's mech driver might have the same problem.

That said, if the content of the rpm that installs the BigSwitch plugin is just the sub-tree for bigswitch (plus the config files, perhaps), you might get away with this issue by just installing the bigswitch-plugin package. I assume you tried that and didn't work?

I was unable to find the rpm specs for CentOS to confirm.

A.