[openstack-dev] revert hacking to 0.8 series

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jun 16 23:32:28 UTC 2014

Another idea I had:

It appears like a lot of the current hacking issues can be automatically
fixed.

So it would be really nice if the hacking tool included a fix for most of
the problems it finds.

I started https://review.openstack.org/#/c/68988/ but don't have the time
to do a full tool, but it would be nice if the hacking tool/proposal
bot/other would propose fixes by itself for most of the 'autofixable'
issues (like imports being in the wrong order or not in the right
grouping).

That'd help in avoiding a ton of less useful commits to fix those same
issues manually.

-Josh