[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - Location for common third-party libs?

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:59:16 UTC 2014

I believe the Brocade's mech driver might have the same problem.

That said, if the content of the rpm that installs the BigSwitch plugin is
just the sub-tree for bigswitch (plus the config files, perhaps), you might
get away with this issue by just installing the bigswitch-plugin package. I
assume you tried that and didn't work?

I was unable to find the rpm specs for CentOS to confirm.

A.