[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - Location for common third-party libs?

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:57:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

It doesn't make sense to move the Big Switch ML2 driver into the Big Switch
Plugin.
This isn't how the other ML2 drivers are handled and it doesn't really
solve the problem since someone installing the ML2 package couldn't use one
of the ML2 drivers.

I will report a bug; however, it won't be a high priority and I suspect
other packagers could end up doing the same thing.
That's why I was looking for an alternative approach.

--
Kevin Benton

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com>
wrote: