[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - Location for common third-party libs?

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:02:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

In the Big Switch ML2 driver, we rely on quite a bit of code from the Big
Switch plugin. This works fine for distributions that include the entire
neutron code base. However, some break apart the neutron code base into
separate packages. For example, in CentOS I can't use the Big Switch ML2
driver with just ML2 installed because the Big Switch plugin directory is
gone.

Is there somewhere where we can put common third party code that will be
safe from removal during packaging?

Thanks
--
Kevin Benton