[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Use MariaDB by default on Fedora

Gregory Haynes greg at greghaynes.net
Mon Jun 16 21:49:25 UTC 2014

> > Id also like to propose that if we decide against doing this then these
> > elements should not live in tripleo-image-elements.
>
> I'm not so sure I agree. We have lio and tgt because lio is on RHEL but
> everywhere else is still using tgt IIRC.

Looks like we do have a cinder-tgt and a cinder-lio which we dont
actually use anywhere, so you are correct. The mariadb-galera /
percona-cluster elements are much more complex and active though, and
seem very likely to have issues with forgetting to or incorrectly
porting changes between them. It might also be a moot point if we end up
making it a default. :)

--
Gregory Haynes
greg at greghaynes.net