[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Mid-cycle meetup for Cinder devs

D'Angelo, Scott scott.dangelo at hp.com
Mon Jun 16 20:16:42 UTC 2014

The HP site is available Aug 11 -15th. I’m getting some help from our admin to book the room. Some questions she had and my tentative answers:

•         Is wireless ok?   # Wireless should be fine, everyone will be using laptops

•         Do you need a speaker phone and projector?  # Projector would be good, speaker phone won’t be required (I might be wrong here)

•         Any additional special hardware, equipment or technical setup required?  # ???

•         Happy to set up catering just need to know who is paying and if you want morning continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee break?  Any dietary restrictions?  # Not sure about funding for catering, but we’ll see if we can get any volunteers from management ☺