[openstack-dev] [qa] Clarification of policy for qa-specs around adding new tests

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 14:46:51 UTC 2014

I have been reviewing some of these specs and sense a lack of clarity
around what is expected. In the pre-qa-specs world we did not want
tempest blueprints to be used by projects to track their tempest test
submissions because the core review team did not want to have to spend a
lot of time dealing with that. We said that each project could have one
tempest blueprint that would point to some other place (project
blueprints, spreadsheet, etherpad, etc.) that would track specific tests
to be added. I'm not sure what aspect of the new qa-spec process would
make us feel differently about this. Has this policy changed? We should
spell out the expectation in any event. I will update the README when we
have a conclusion.

  -David