[openstack-dev] Fwd: [Eventletdev] Eventlet 0.15 pre-release testers needed

Victor Sergeyev vsergeyev at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 16 08:27:40 UTC 2014

Hello Folks!

AFAIK, new eventlet version have limited PY3 support. So, unfortunately, it
is not ready for work with python 3 in production. See issue [1] on github.
Anyway, at least we will be in able to install eventlet in PY3 environment
and (I hope) to test some openstack features (or mock eventlet calls).
Everybody, who want to help with eventlet PY3 porting (I think, python3
migration team should be interesting in it) are welcomed to contribute.
Please, find eventlet repository on github [2] :)

I've copied this email to the eventlet maintainer - Sergey Shepelev. Maybe
he will add some more details.

[1] https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/issues/6
[2] https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet

Thanks,