[openstack-dev] [Neutron][ml2] Tracking the reviews for ML2 related specs

Mohammad Banikazemi mb at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 16 02:03:41 UTC 2014

Hi Irena,

The "R" columns are for non-core subgroup reviews and the "C" columns are
for the core reviewers.
As of now, we only have specs listed/tracked in this wiki. Expanding the
wiki to include the code was briefly discussed last week. One option that
comes to mind is expanding the table for merged specs (the second table in
the wiki page) for tracking the reviews of the code. I have updated that
table and you and others can update the row for your specs and we can
discuss during the ML2 meeting and see if others see this as helpful. I
think considering the limited number of specs/code being tracked this may
be helpful as long as the code owners keep the table up to date.

Best,

Mohammad