[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Starting contributing to project

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sun Jun 15 20:10:56 UTC 2014

Hello,

I want to start contributing to neutron project. I found bug which I
want to try fix: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1204956 and I
have question about "workflow" in such case. Should I clone neutron
reposiotory from branch master and do changes based on master branch or
maybe should I do my changes starting from any other branch? What
should I do next when I will for example do patch for such bug?
Thanks in advance for any help and explanation about that

--
Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski
slawek at kaplonski.pl