[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Symlinks to new stuff for OpenStack Patching

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Sun Jun 15 10:32:27 UTC 2014

Hello fuelers,

I'm working on openstack patching for 5.1 and I've met some problems.
The problems I've met are in repos/puppets installing process.

The problems are almost same, so I describe it on repos example.

The repos data are located in /var/www/nailgun. This folder is mounted
as /repo into Nginx container. Nginx container has own /var/www/nailgun
with various symlinks to /repo's content.

So the problem is that we need to add symlinks to newest repos in Nginx
container. How this problem should be solved? Should our fuel-upgrade
script add these symlinks or we'll ship new docker containers which
already contain these symlinks?

Thanks,
Igor