[openstack-dev] [Nova] Nominating Ken'ichi Ohmichi for nova-core

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Jun 13 22:40:33 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I would like to nominate Ken'ichi Ohmichi for the nova-core team.

Ken'ichi has been involved with nova for a long time now.  His reviews
on API changes are excellent, and he's been part of the team that has
driven the new API work we've seen in recent cycles forward. Ken'ichi
has also been reviewing other parts of the code base, and I think his
reviews are detailed and helpful.

Please respond with +1s or any concerns.