[openstack-dev] OpenDaylight ML2 mechanism driver - Openstack

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Fri Jun 13 18:44:42 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 5:53 AM, Sachi Gupta <sachi.gupta at tcs.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have set up OpenStack Havana with neutron ML2 plugin and ODL controller
> following link
> http://www.siliconloons.com/getting-started-with-opendaylight-and-openstack/.

The ODL MechanismDriver support landed in Icehouse, it's not
officially supported in Havana. I think I recall one other person
privately reaching out to me about running this with Havana, but they
hit some issues, maybe the same as you. Is there a way you could
upgrade to Icehouse where this is supported?