[openstack-dev] [all] [neutron] [qa] now is not a great time to work on hacking updates

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Jun 13 14:13:12 UTC 2014

I do realize that a new hacking was released, which pulls in a new
flake8. However, right now is really not a great time to be sending
through 10 patch series for style cleanups while we have a giant merge
queue backlog.

I'm calling out Neutron here - https://review.openstack.org/99512 and
kicked it out of the gate (the fact that it was recheck no bugged to get
into the gate makes me extra sad).

And calling out Tempest for it here -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98899/ (that series I -2ed so we won't
have the issue of it taking up gate space).

I get that people want to work on some easy code to get it merged, but
now is really not the time.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague