[openstack-dev] [Nova][neutron][NFV] Mid cycle sprints

Carlos Gonçalves mail at cgoncalves.pt
Fri Jun 13 09:45:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

I like the idea of arranging a mid cycle for Neutron in Europe somewhere in July. I was also considering inviting folks from the OpenStack NFV team to meet up for a F2F kick-off.

I did not know about the sprint being hosted and organised by eNovance in Paris until just now. I think it is a great initiative from eNovance even because it’s not being focused on a specific OpenStack project. So, I'm interested in participating in this sprint for discussing Neutron and NFV. Two more people from Instituto de Telecomunicacoes and Portugal Telecom have shown interested too.

Neutron and NFV team members, who’s interested in meeting in Paris, or if not available on the date set by eNovance in other time and place?

Thanks,
Carlos Goncalves