[openstack-dev] [Nova] Review guidelines for API patches

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Fri Jun 13 09:33:45 UTC 2014

I agree that we need to keep a tight focus on all API changes.

However was the problem with the floating IP change just to do with the implementation in Nova or the frequency with which Ceilometer was calling it ?     Whatever guildelines we follow on API changes themselves its pretty hard to protect against the impact of a system with admin creds putting a large load onto the system.