[openstack-dev] [Nova]{neutron] Mid cycle sprints

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 07:42:22 UTC 2014

Le 12/06/2014 15:32, Gary Kotton a écrit :
> Hi,
> There is the mid cycle sprint in July for Nova and Neutron. Anyone
> interested in maybe getting one together in Europe/Middle East around
> the same dates? If people are willing to come to this part of the
> world I am sure that we can organize a venue for a few days. Anyone
> interested. If we can get a quorum then I will be happy to try and
> arrange things.
> Thanks
> Gary

Hi Gary,

Wouldn't it be more interesting to have a mid-cycle sprint *before* the
Nova one (which is targeted after juno-2) so that we could discuss on
some topics and make a status to other folks so that it would allow a
second run ?

There is already a proposal in Paris for hosting some OpenStack sprints,
see https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/ParisJuno2014

-Sylvain