[openstack-dev] Message level security plans.

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 21:31:53 UTC 2014

Hi Tim,

Jamie Lennox (cc'd) has been the main developer working on Kite.  I'm
sure he would appreciate you getting involved in reviews [1] and any
other development help you're willing to contribute.  Patches have
slowly been landing in the kite repo. [2]

For others not familiar with Kite, there is the blueprint mentioned
elsewhere in this thread as well as this write-up of mine:

  https://blog-nkinder.rhcloud.com/?p=62

Thanks,
-NGK

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:stackforge/kite,n,z