[openstack-dev] [TripleO] pacemaker management tools

Adam Gandelman adamg at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 12 19:37:59 UTC 2014

It's been a while since I've used these tools and I'm not 100% surprised
they've fragmented once again. :)  That said, does pcs support creating the
CIB configuration in bulk from a file? I know that crm shell would let you
dump the entire cluster config and restore from file.  Unless the CIB
format has differs now, couldn't we just create the entire thing first and
use a single pcs or crm command to import it to the cluster, rather than
building each resource command-by-command?

Adam