[openstack-dev] Gate proposal - drop Postgresql configurations in the gate

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Jun 12 17:22:51 UTC 2014

In some cases, we've dropped support for drivers in OpenStack since they were not tested in the gate, on the grounds that if it is not tested, it is probably broken.

From my understanding, this change proposes to drop Postgres testing from the default gate. Yet, there does not seem to be a proposal to drop Postgres support.

Are these two positions consistent ?

(Just seeking clarification, I fully understand the difficulties involved in multiple parallel testing at our scale)

Tim