[openstack-dev] [Nova][QA] Disabling the v3 API tests in the gate

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Thu Jun 12 15:19:55 UTC 2014

> Thats true, though I was suggesting as v2.1microversions rolls out  we
> drop the test out of v3 and move it to v2.1microversions testing, so
> there's no change in capacity required.

Right now we run a full set over /v2 and a full set over /v3. Certainly
as we introduce /v2.1 we'll need full coverage on that as well, before
we start introducing any microversion-based changes, right? Dropping /v3
should make room for /v2.1, and then go from there when adding new
things to /v2.1 via microversions. When we are able to drop /v2 (or
rather move /v2.1 to /v2) then we actually gain back the capacity.

--Dan