[openstack-dev] Message level security plans.

Kelsey, Timothy Joh tim.kelsey at hp.com
Thu Jun 12 15:08:23 UTC 2014

Hello OpenStack folks,

First please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Tim Kelsey and I’m a security developer working at HP. I am very interested in projects like Kite and the work that’s being undertaken to introduce message level security into OpenStack and would love to help out on that front. In an effort to ascertain the current state of development it would be great to hear from the people who are involved in this and find out what's being worked on or planned in blueprints.

Many Thanks,

--
Tim Kelsey
Cloud Security Engineer