[openstack-dev] [Nova][QA] Disabling the v3 API tests in the gate

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Thu Jun 12 14:55:18 UTC 2014

> I think it'd be OK to move them to the experimental queue and a periodic
> nightly job until the v2.1 stuff shakes out.  The v3 API is marked
> experimental right now so it seems fitting that it'd be running tests in
> the experimental queue until at least the spec is approved and
> microversioning starts happening in the code base.

I think this is reasonable. Continuing to run the full set of tests on
every patch for something we never expect to see the light of day (in
its current form) seems wasteful to me. Plus, we're going to
(presumably) be ramping up tests on v2.1, which means to me that we'll
need to clear out some capacity to make room for that.

--Dan