[openstack-dev] [neutron] Specs repository update and the way forward

Carlos Gonçalves mail at cgoncalves.pt
Thu Jun 12 14:00:49 UTC 2014

Thank you for the update, Kyle.

I was sceptical about this move at first but hopefully I was wrong. The specs repository indeed eases a lot of the work from a submitter and reviewer point of view.

Is there any web page where all approved blueprints are being published to? Jenkins builds such pages I’m looking for but they are linked to each patchset individually (e.g., http://docs-draft.openstack.org/77/92477/6/check/gate-neutron-specs-docs/f05cc1d/doc/build/html/). In addition, listing BPs currently under reviewing and linking to its review.o.o page could potentially draw more attention/awareness to what’s being proposed to Neutron (and other OpenStack projects).

Thanks,
Carlos Goncalves