[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Weekly Standup Trial

Samuel Bercovici SamuelB at Radware.com
Thu Jun 12 10:20:33 UTC 2014

Thank you for this. I think it can stream line the meeting!

From: Jorge Miramontes [mailto:jorge.miramontes at RACKSPACE.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 1:57 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Weekly Standup Trial

Hey Neutron LBaaS folks!

I created the following etherpad in an effort to mitigate the visibility issue some of us have been trying to address. Please update it before tomorrow's weekly IRC meeting if possible so that the community is aware of what every team is currently engaged on. This will definitely help us not duplicate efforts and help allocate our combined resources more effectively on a weekly basis. Let's try it out and see how it works. Let's take it for a spin tomorrow at the weekly meeting! I took the first step and added my team's items.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-lbaas-weekly-standup

Until tomorrow,
--Jorge