[openstack-dev] [hacking] Hacking 0.9.1 released

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 01:15:17 UTC 2014

That was quick, we now have hacking 0.9.2.

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-dev/hacking/commit/?id=e56eddf55b4e8be9826e8eb968b2893ecab7201b

Fixed warning H302 when used with six.moves
Checking whether something is a module now also consults ``sys.meta_path``,
as per the import specification. This fixes H302 with six >= 1.7.0, where a
custom finder/loader is used. Change-Id:
I4e401e0fcce077f81a5471692aa6ecd16f26f6ed
<https://review.openstack.org/#q,I4e401e0fcce077f81a5471692aa6ecd16f26f6ed,n,z>
Close-bug: 1329002 <https://code.launchpad.net/bugs/1329002>