[openstack-dev] [Heat][TripleO] Heat mid-cycle meetup

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 19:29:44 UTC 2014

There has been a lot of interest in holding a Heat meetup during the
Juno cycle. We have the opportunity to piggy-back on the TripleO meetup
- and I expect at least some Heat developers to attend that - but we
also know that some key people from both Heat and TripleO will be unable
to attend (Tomas, Clint, Clint's team leads in Bangalore), and for
others (me) it would be very inconvenient. So I've put together an
Etherpad to gauge interest in Clint's suggestion of a separate Heat
meetup in August. If we held it, the venue would also be Red Hat's
office in Raleigh, NC (same as the TripleO meetup).

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-juno-midcycle-meetup

If you're interested in attending, please indicate your availability in
the Etherpad. If you can attend both, sign up for both. If you can
attend either but not both, sign up for both but indicate that they're
mutually exclusive. Since dates are not confirmed yet, please include
any constraints on your availability.

thanks,
Zane.