[openstack-dev] [qa] Should Assignee, Milestone really be in the qa-spec?

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 19:17:48 UTC 2014

While reviewing some specs I noticed that I had put myself down for more
Juno-2 work than is likely to be completed. I suspect this will happen
routinely with many folks. Also, assignees may change. This information
is not really part of the spec at all. Since we are still using
blueprints to actually track progress, I think it would be better to use
the corresponding fields in blueprints to make sure these values reflect
reality on an ongoing basis.

  -David