[openstack-dev] [Openstack-docs] What's Up Doc? June 11 2014

Edgar Magana Perdomo (eperdomo) eperdomo at cisco.com
Wed Jun 11 17:49:29 UTC 2014

Anne,

The VPN section looks completed but we are introducing new changes on the services area.
I have been using Neutron team to include DocImpact on their commit messages to keep track of news changes for the Docs. On the last Neutron IRC meeting we have agreed that all commits missing DocImpact will be –1 until they include it.
So, it will help in keeping track on the new features or changes on existing ones.

Cheers,

Edgar