[openstack-dev] [neutron][ipv6] ipv6 dual stack

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Wed Jun 11 15:24:03 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 09:58:14AM EDT, Robert Li (baoli) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the right version of
> dnsmasq (I’m using 2.68) in use, it will be successfully launched and
> handing out both ipv6 and ipv4 addresses. An example of dnsmasq
> instance is shown as below:

We should consider bumping the minimum dnsmasq version that we support.
Older versions will crash when adding a second tag to the command line
arguments for launching dnsmasq. I run Ubuntu 12.04 in my lab, with
devstack, and the version of dnsmasq that gets installed exhibits this
behavior.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1233339

--
Sean M. Collins