[openstack-dev] [TripleO] TripleO Mid-Cycle Meetup - Final Dates

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jun 11 12:58:10 UTC 2014

On 2014-06-11 14:32:05 +0200 (+0200), Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> I am happy to announce, that based on previous etherpad gathering, mails and
> discussions, on the weekly meeting we confirmed final dates for TripleO
> mid-cycle meetup:
>
>     July 21-25 (Monday-Friday)
>     Red Hat office, Raleigh, North Carolina
[...]

Given I'm local it's a shame I can't be there, but I'll be in
Portland for the OpenStack birthday party, OSCON and some foundation
stuff that week. However, if you're going to be in Raleigh that week
you might want to join up with the OpenStack party being thrown by
the local OSUG on the 24th:

    http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-OpenStack-Meetup/events/188128342/

I'm sure it'll be a blast--tell everyone I said hi!
--
Jeremy Stanley