[openstack-dev] [NFV] Re: NFV in OpenStack use cases and context

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Wed Jun 11 11:24:26 UTC 2014

Hi Adrian

Thanks for the useful input, I think we are all aligning now and hopefully agreeing on how best to move forward here, it’s a tricky area but I think we can progress this. Would agree with your SR-IOV explanation and this is another variant to take on board.
I can not make it for today’s meeting but will follow up afterwords.

/Alan