[openstack-dev] [NFV] Re: NFV in OpenStack use cases and context

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Wed Jun 11 11:18:21 UTC 2014

More than happy to help out, I think we are on a good path by focusing on the current BP's we have. I will not make it to IRC meeting today, but will comment afterwords.
I think Adrian also pointed out one other point just to put on the table so we set the tone and scope accordingly, that is some of these BP's while being NFV related and not NFV essential but also benefit the generic cases too imho.
For example the port-mirroring is in some cases a feature "some NFV services" would utilise" (lots of strange stuff in the wild :-) ) this and others would never need this.

Alan