[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Integration tests discussion

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 11 06:55:01 UTC 2014

Hi team,

Tomorrow we discussed integration tests for Mistral and looks like we have
many ideas how we can improve them and what we also want to test.

The ideas were described in this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MistralNewTestsDesign

Please, fill free to add your ideas about our integration tests (which will
be submitted to tempest when Mistral will be 'incubated' project).
We will discuss this etherpad on the next weekly Mistral meeting in
#openstack-meeting IRC chanel (next Monday).

Thank you!

--

Timur,
QA Engineer