[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Default routes to SNAT gateway in DVR

Grover, Rajeev rajeev.grover at hp.com
Wed Jun 11 01:00:12 UTC 2014

Wuhongning,

 The code for forwarding traffic from a DVR serviced node to the default snat gw node is now included in the latest L-3 agent patch posted at (https://review.openstack.org/89413). It utilizes a combination of ip rules and ip routes to implement policy based routing for snat traffic. Carl's description is a very good representation of what it implements. Additional information is also available at (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCmraZGirmXq5V1MtRqhjdZCbUfiwBhRkUjDXGt5QUQ/edit)

thanks,
-Rajeev.