[openstack-dev] [TaskFlow][Oslo] TaskFlow 0.3.21 Released!

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jun 11 00:40:55 UTC 2014

Howdy all,

Just wanted to send a mini-announcement about a new taskflow release,

After a failed 0.3 push (due to a pypi-push-bug, that’s fixed) we committed a few adjustments and now have a published release that is ready for general use @ https://pypi.python.org/pypi/taskflow/0.3.21

The details about what is new and what is changed and all that goodness can be found @ https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TaskFlow-0.3 and developer docs can be found at http://docs.openstack.org/developer/taskflow (doc updates and clarity were a big thing this release, and a personal goal of mine and others to make better).

Bugs of course can be reported @ http://bugs.launchpad.net/taskflow/0.3/+filebug (hopefully no bugs!).

The requirements repo is being updated (no expected issues there) @ https://review.openstack.org/#/c/99188 so feel free to start messing around and integrating it and seeing whats new and having fun (and keep on thinking of new and innovative ways to use taskflow)!

-Josh

P.S. As always find the team in #openstack-state-management (or find me on IRC with nickname `harlowja`).