[openstack-dev] [horizon] Name proposals

Radomir Dopieralski openstack at sheep.art.pl
Tue Jun 10 19:18:05 UTC 2014

Hello everyone.

We have collected a fine number of name proposals for the library part
of Horizon, and now it is time to vote for them. I have set up a poll on
CIVS, and if you contributed to Horizon within the last year, you should
receive an e-mail with the link that lets you vote.

If you didn't receive an e-mail, but you would like to vote anyways,
you can do so by visiting the following URL:

http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/vote.pl?id=E_ea99af9511f3f255&akey=e4c064fca36f8d26

Please rank the names from the best to the worst. The names that were
obvious conflicts or intended for the dashboard part were removed from
the list. Once we get the results, we will consult with the OpenStack
Foundation and select the first valid name with the highest ranking.

The poll will end at the next Horizon team meeting, Tuesday, June 17, at
16:00 UTC.

Thank you,
--
Radomir Dopieralski